Seventh International Conference on
Design Science Research in Information Systems and Technology
Call for Papers
DESRIST invites contributions (research papers, demos and panels) that describe work in all areas of Design Science research. These include but are not limited to:
- Science of Design and Design Theory
- Philosophical Foundations of Design Science
- Evaluation of Design Science Research
- Design Processes
- Representations for Design
- Design Evolution
- Business and Organizational Design
- Design for Innovation
- Design Economics
- Modularity and Rules in Design
- Architectures for Design
- Meta-Design Control in Design
- Design of Software Intensive Systems
Submitted manuscripts should follow the guidelines below:
- Abstract up to 250 words
- Papers should be double spaced with a font size of 12 and one inch
margin on all sides.
- Length: maximum of 20 pages for completed papers and 10 pages for work-in-progress papers, including tables, figures, and references.
- Anonymized (remove author names and affiliations) for the double-blind review process.
Submission deadline was January 31, 2012. Paper submission is now closed.
Accepted papers will appear in Lecture Notes of Computer Science (LNCS) published by Springer Verlag.
Authors of accepted papers will have two publication options:
- Publication of full completed or research-in-progress paper as reviewed for the conference (up to 15 printed pages)
- Publication of abridged version of completed or research-in-progress paper (between 3 and 5 printed pages)
Please note that authors will chose the publication option after the acceptance of their full-length paper. All papers will be subject to the same submission requirements as described in the call for papers.